Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
someone please help me understand
steven30 posted:
I had the Mirena removed after having it for 4 years to the date not a single period in all that time..it was a monday the 9th of December I got it removed on saturday same week I started to gush passing large blood clots and pain this "mega Period lasted 10 full days.. then stoped day before I had unprotected sex my last child was my 4th and was the only c section. I want one more and am wondering ... can I even still have a baby?? is it normal to bleed like that??? there was even a point where I stood up and I was bleeding so heavily it felt like I was peeing...It is now Dec 28th and took a preg test was negative however...with my 1st 3 kids I got the lower back/pelvis pain and I have that now.. am I infertile how am I supposed to know when to take a preg test when I never had a reg period in my life??

Take the Poll

could I be pregnant
  • am i infertile
  • mirena wearing off
  • already pregnant
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I just started TTC (my first, his third) since (9-1-10), post vas-reversal surgery. I've been using a fertility microscope for the ...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.