Skip to content
Trying to Conceive
t1984 posted:
Hello to all. Well for starters let me let you guys know that I've been trying to conceive, but how ever it's not successful. I stopped taking my birth control last September of 2013. And for 4 whole months I had no period, but in February of this year I came on and didn't go off until March..so my doctor prescribed me a 5 day pill to help me go off my cycle. So my cycle, I would assume is normal now. But to add to this I have Graves Disease. Which I know can give me irregular cycles.Now, what I'm wanting to know is how can I conceive with a problem like mines? Please someone help.. Thanks a lot to the people who took the time out to read this. Be Blessed.

kristine403 responded:
Hi there, with what I know of with irregular cycles those women who are like that can conceive faster than those who are in regular cycles. So, do not loose hope. Let me also share here with you a site that I've been using to track my ovulation period and even with irregular cycles can also use this site. I hope this could help and good luck. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 22 years old and I married the love of my life and best friend on Valentines day of 2010. He is the most caring and crazy individual you will ...More

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.