Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The waiting game is driving me nuts!!
gab08 posted:
The earliest that I can test is this Friday or Saturday.... I think I'm gonna go crazy before then!!

I feel like I am experiencing some symptoms of pregnancy: sore lower back, slight cramping, tired, my breasts seem a little sensitive and my nipples look a little darker than usual. (sorry, tmi!)

Am I just wanting to be pregnant so badly that I'm making myself feel all of these things? Is anyone else going through this??

Take the Poll

Do you think I'm pregnant?
  • Yes
  • No
vote
View Poll Results

ajs0924 responded:
I don't know what's worse!! The first two weeks when you are waiting to test or the last two weeks waiting to deliver! :)

gab08 replied to ajs0924's response:
It's just driving me crazy!! All I can think about is "what if i am?" And then thinking about how sad I'm gonna be if it turns out negative =(

faliensiu responded:
Oh my... I wish you'd added a third choice, "Argg! I don't know either!"

I feel similar... I've had slight cramping also and nipples are really sensitive the last two days, weird burst of high energy and then extremely tired/sleepy. ...But since we're JSO and next month is when we're officially TTC I kind of don't want to worry about it. I tried to avoid O days this month but since we're not using anything to really know when it is, I guess it could've happened. I do wonder too if I'm making myself feel it because I really want to get PG soon!

leftcoastgirl replied to ajs0924's response:
SO TRUE, ajs0924!!

gab08, the symptoms of early pregnancy are pretty much identical to the symptoms of PMS - so it could go either way. When we were TTC our DD it took 16 cycles, so I experienced a lot of 2WWs. When I was in the waiting phase, I just tried to tell myself, "Either I'm pregnant or I'm not. Wishing and hoping isn't going make me preggo if I'm not, so I just need to stay calm and wait." But it is SO HARD to be patient!! :)
Me (34), DH (34), DD (2)

gab08 replied to leftcoastgirl's response:
Well what makes me think that I am is because when I do have a period, I don't feel symptoms before I start... I always start feeling bad once I start bleeding.
The symptoms are seeming to get worse, and I hope they're for a good cause!! Not much longer til i can test! =)

leftcoastgirl replied to gab08's response:
I think you should test now! If you have hormone levels high enough to cause symptoms, you should have enough to get a positive test!
Me (34), DH (34), DD (2)

gab08 replied to leftcoastgirl's response:
Hello ladies! I know how yall feel, I'm still going nuts over here! Last month I had to take Provera to make myself have a period. So I had my period for a few days and it went pretty normally.... We used the ovulation tests to pinpoint my ovulation and so I could track everything. The first day of my lmp was September 28th. According to the tests I ovulated October 9th 0r 10th. I played around with the webmd ovulation calendar to see about how long my cycle is according to my ovulation days and when I fixed it to show my correct ovulation days it said I'm on a 26 day cycle. So when I look at the ovulation calendar, it says that the earliest day for an effective hpt is tomorrow (Friday) and that my first day of my next cycle should be sunday. I tested this morning and still got a negative, I still feel all the symptoms and I am almost positive that I am pregnant... I just feel pregnant. Do you think it's just still too early? Maybe I'm just one of those women that can't get a bfp until a few days after the missed period?? Baby dust and BFP's to all!!!

RaeRae7408 replied to gab08's response:
3 months in a row, negative....yes very sad. But one day it won't be

Spotlight: Member Stories

20 years old. Happily married to a United States Airman. History major. Loves cats. TTC.

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.