Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
waiting sucks =(
lc722 posted:
So DH and I hit the ovulation days hard this month...normally when i ovulate i get a little cramping in one side and of course who wants to have sex when ur in pain but i pushed through it and it went away once things got started but now im wondering if thats why we havent gotten pregnant yet because i kinda stay away from DH when i feel crampy huh catch 22 lol on a better note DH ordered us the twin pack of fertilaid should be here soon...so if we dont get that BFP this month maybe the pills will help...plus this is the first time i have made DH take anything for this...so wish me luck and baby dust to all of us =)
Me(22)DH(27)and one crazy furbaby!

Babydoll51801 responded:
Good luck to you guys! I have another week before my fertile time and I'm really looking forward to this month. My follicle ultrasound is on the 18th and I'm also starting my first round of progesterone supplements on the 19th... I'm hoping everything works out! Hopefully January is a good month for all of us :)

cjl0510 responded:
Good luck!! Hope that change makes a difference for you ! Well I was a entire week and a half late! AF showed her face this morning. Back to square one :P .

LittleO125 responded:
Good luck!! I think I am about to O... I have many of the "symptoms" but no spike in BBT yet. I hope to find out that I really am ovulating.

The waiting really does suck, but we are all here to support each other!! :) Baby dust!

lc722 replied to LittleO125's response:
well i am 4DPO so the waiting will continue!!! oh the madness lol @cjl0510 im sorry bout AF but im sending u positive vibes and keeping you in my thoughts. its so hard when ur late and then she shows up its like a kick in the gut =( @babydoll good luck and your in my thoughts as well i just want us all to get that BFP. @LittleO125 i hope ur ovulating too keep me updated and lets all keep those positive thoughts going =) BABY DUST TO EVERYONE

arkzoo replied to lc722's response:
Ugh...I am expecting AF this week and I am praying that it doesn't come, but I really think it will. Everyone I know that is pregnant, and I really think the count is close to 20 people, says that their bust really hurt when they got pregnant and that is how they knew before taking a test. My husband laughs at me b/c I always say, "I wish my boobs would just hurt already!" LOL. Anyway, I will keep you posted! I am going to start BBT this month if AF comes, but there is still a glimmer of hope that it doesn't. Good Luck Ladies!!!

babyhopes28 replied to arkzoo's response:
I am expecting AF this week too... really hoping it does not come! I feel really crampy today though which usually happens for the few days before it comes. The waiting part is by far the worst part of this whole process! Crossing my fingers for all of us!

Reba35 replied to babyhopes28's response:
I can't wait til get started. I get my IUD out on Wednesday. My period is due next week. Based on a chart this is my fertile days this week. Looks like I have to wait til next month. You are all in my thoughts , hopefully you all get good news.baby dust to you all.

lc722 replied to Reba35's response:
awwww ladies =( i feel ur pain lol hopfully AF doesnt show up for u guys =) i am 7DPO still waiting just gonna be positive... @reba35 well good luck on ur TTC journey hope its a short one for u =)

LittleO125 replied to lc722's response:
Well, according to my temps on FF, I O'd on Sunday. So now the waiting begins... I am 3 DPO with no symptoms whatsoever. How are you feeling lc722?? Baby dust to everyone. We are all here for each other!
Trusting Christ no matter what happens!

2ww sucks so bad.....im feeling like im not pregnant lol but i think thats me protecting myself i do that sometimes....i do have some twinges every now and then and around my uterus feels full sometimes but then goes away so nothing concrete...=( just gonna wait and see if i miss AF sucks but u never know still could get that BFP so just staying positive!!!! How are u feeling? let me know if u have any symptoms =) good luck baby dust to us all!!!!

I do the same thing! I'm pretty sure I'm not having any symptoms though. And to make it worse, my temps took a big drop today (4 DPO). It was a big enough drop for FF to take away my Ovulation Day as certain. :( I know it may be a fallback rise, but it was pretty substantial (from 97.08 yesterday to 96.58 today!) I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Trying to stay positive like you said!

Are u using any OPKs to back up the temps??? i always wanted to do the temps but i think i would really confuse myself!!! i usually can tell when i ovulate because i get the cervical mucus and some painful cramping in one side or the other...do u ever feel anything when u ovulate??? Yup positive attitude is the only thing pulling me thru and knowing God does care....just having that faith....let me know how it goes =) i want us to get that BFP!!!!

Yes I am just trusting that God knows what is best for me, whether that's a baby right now or not!! He knows that I would like a baby, so I am just resting in the fact that He has a plan :) That is really what I'm holding on to right now.

I was using OPKs, but apparently it was way too early. (We just don't want to spend a lot of money on them.) I started charting after reading "Taking Charge of Your Fertility." It has been very helpful, but my irregular cycles aren't making it easy. I also think that I lack cervical mucus, especially EWCM, so that doesn't help. I'm just waiting to see what my temps look like tomorrow. If you have regular cycles, you should try charting!!!

yeah i would try it but i am just so anxious now that doing that might hurt me more in the long run...i stress way to much lol....im thinking if this month isnt the month im getting the clear blue fertility monitor=) maybe that will pinpoint my days better....i have a good idea but there is always room for error=( still no symptoms but a lot of women say they didnt have any til 6 weeks so who knows just staying positive i say that so much im sick of it lol well let me know how it goes =) baby dust ;)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kimberly Byrd. I married on Feb 24th 2011 to my highschool sweetheart and soulmate. My husband and I are young, 19 year old, but we are mor...More

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.