Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Clearblue ovulation tests
    davis2010 posted:
    My husband and I have been TTC since December. My cycles were so off that I decided to get the ovulation strips..but those just made things more confusion. So I decided to invest in the Clearblue digital ovulation tests. Man, those things are awesome! I finally got a smiley face last Friday and we were intimate Friday, and twice Saturday.
    My question is, what is the earliest that I can take a pregnancy test? I have a couple of the Cleablue digital pregnancy tests that can test up to 5 days earlier they claim. :)
    Also, should your mucus change if you have conceived? What other signs would you have before you find a +, or - pregnancy test?

Thanks!

Nona850 responded:
    Your probably already tested by now but usually its called the two week wait after you have ovulated. I just started using this thing and i dont know if im doing it right or what because i haven't been able to get a smiley face :(. Maybe im just not ovulating im not sure.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 28yo; married to 28yo DH. We have DD who was born on 7/28/03 and DS who was born on 1/20/07. We also have a dog and 2 cats. I work full time at a...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
    Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    23 of 23 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.