Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Clearblue ovulation tests
davis2010 posted:
My husband and I have been TTC since December. My cycles were so off that I decided to get the ovulation strips..but those just made things more confusion. So I decided to invest in the Clearblue digital ovulation tests. Man, those things are awesome! I finally got a smiley face last Friday and we were intimate Friday, and twice Saturday.
My question is, what is the earliest that I can take a pregnancy test? I have a couple of the Cleablue digital pregnancy tests that can test up to 5 days earlier they claim.
Also, should your mucus change if you have conceived? What other signs would you have before you find a +, or - pregnancy test?

Thanks!

Nona850 responded:
Your probably already tested by now but usually its called the two week wait after you have ovulated. I just started using this thing and i dont know if im doing it right or what because i haven't been able to get a smiley face . Maybe im just not ovulating im not sure.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married since September 2001 to my wonderful husband Mark. We started trying to have kids about 4 1/2 years after we were married. After both an ectop...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.