Skip to content
Just starting out
MrsKendall42311 posted:
Hi there! To start off, my name is Paula. I recently got married. My husband & I have been together for over 4 years. We are now ready to start our family. We are wanted to see what some good tips would be! Thanks!!

wmatto83 responded:
The best advice I can say especially in the beginning of trying is try and relax and do not put much stress into it. Stressing over getting pregnant can make your body stressed which can screw up your cycles. Also WebMD as a great ovulation calendar that I used it was very helpful obviously as I am due next month lol! Congrats and have fun trying I hope it happens quick for you!

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Congrats Mrs. Kendall! I hope your time is short here on TTC.

MrsKendall42311 responded:
Thank you both!!

MzNeka replied to wmatto83's response:
wmatto83,

You stated that you use the ovulation calender, did it take you long to conceive while using that as a resource?
We have been trying to three months.
TTC after tubal reveral surgery.

PaulsWife81 replied to MzNeka's response:
This is my first month using the WebMD ovulation calendar and it was right on with the ovulation strips I bought. TTC for the 3rd month....find out Saturday if we are :-)

cbragg15 replied to PaulsWife81's response:
I got a positive OPK last night & took full advatange of the situation! :) Good luck to you ladies! BABY DUST TO YOU ALL!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a wife and a mom of two kids. I work at a psych institution as a tech. My boy is 4 and I have a special little girl that is 8. She is not fully d...More

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.