Skip to content
New to all this
begginforbaby posted:
Ok, so I am incredibly attuned to my body and its changes, or pain. Esp since I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, I have learned to pay attention. I can always feel when I ovulate. My last AF started on 10/26/2011 and was incredibly light, then my DH and I BD from then on at least every other day to every three days. I am almost positive I ovulated on 11/05/2011. I have since had Heartburn, which I never have. Lower back pain (could be fibro pain tho) and these constant quick sharp pangs in my lower abdomin. And like a pressure to go with it, almost always constant for at least a day now. I want to cry at the drop of a hat, and could fall asleep about as fast! My AF isn't due until 11/23/2011. How soon is too soon to start HPT's? And does this sound promising to anybody? Not too mention, I have great intuition and something just tells me this is it!

Mrsmossy responded:
I have about the same days as you!! I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the 6th, and my AF isn't suppose to start til the 22nd, but i started spotting today, not sure what that is going on with that b/c i have been feeling funny since last wendesday... Its hard to decide what to do, or how early to POAS.... Try to hold out for at least a little while longer b/c you don't want to go too soon and get a false pos and be disappointed if there is no need to be, so wait til at least 5 days before AF and go for it!

Zaysmama responded:
well hopefully this is it for you! Most tests you can buy will show positive up to 1 weeks b4 AF is due. Waiting is the worst part, but you sounds pretty sure! Hope you dont get let down! Good luck and keep us updated! The signs seem like it is a possiblity...

begginforbaby replied to Zaysmama's response:
Thanks! I have been trying to ignore any possible symptoms so that I don't drive myself nuts thinking about it. Well, the night before last, I had nearly passed out! Then last night I was vomiting a little bit, and I felt like at any moment I would get sick. My DH is grinning from ear to ear because he thinks I am for sure....so heres to hoping! Only time will tell I suppose....This 2WW stinks!!!!!!!

Zaysmama replied to begginforbaby's response:
Sounds like a major possibility, and its hard not to get your hopes up, especially when you are seeing the signs. I wish you all the baby dust in the world! Definitely keep me posted! and yes the 2ww does stink!!!

begginforbaby replied to Mrsmossy's response:
Have you tested yet Mrsmossy?

Mrsmossy replied to begginforbaby's response:
I have not, i didn't want to spend the money and get too amped up before i even missed AF. So its due this weekend so i'm holding out a bit.... Getting hard. I spotted one day last week and thought Af was just like 12 days early but it only lasted like 30 mins, wierd. Me and a couple fo my friends drove up north to see DH this weekend and see a friend that goes to school up there and since we hadn't seen each other for a week we naturally we BD'd.. Well i bled for about an hour after, just spotting, not anything terrible so i thought that was a little strange too.... eeek what is happening?!?! Have you tested?

BeautifullyBlessed replied to Mrsmossy's response:
Mrsmossy, it sounds like your spotting last week may have been implantation bleeding...is that a possibility based on your ovulation date?

I wish you all well. I'm scheduled to ovulate on the 23rd of this month, so I'm not yet in the 2WW, but I'm soooo hoping this is my month!

Mrsmossy replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
I would have ovulated on the 6th, so it is possible, but the spotting after sex this past saturday worries me. I've been having light cramping all day, not sure what is going on there but it isn't very fun ha! Unless it results in a BFP! ha!

I'm hoping for this month to be yours too!!!!!

I'm getting light cramping, and a lot of CM...more than usual. My nipples are always hard and extremely sensitive...they actually hurt to touch. My abdomen has this strange full feeling. I'm crazy emotional, eating a lot of fried/mexican food too. Gained 3-4lbs in the last week....and have had several occasions of lightheadedness and about to pass out, even just after eating. I have taken a test, knowing it was too early to. BFN of course. DH is starting to get just as antsy as I am. Our best friends just had their baby, and he was holding her, and changing her....he is completely head over heels ready now! So, I scheduled a blood test with my OB/GYN on Thursday which is also the earliest a HPT says then can detect the hormones for my cycle. So I plan to HPT every morning til Thursday and hope for the best. I feel pregnant, and the heartburn has gotten worse. Friends are starting to convince me I am also. Especially, because of the heartburn. I'm not good with not having control, or answers. So I need to know as soon as possible for my sanity, as well as for poor DH's sanity (due to me of course !!), because if I'm not Prego, I would like to just relax til next months 2WW!

I really haven't noticed any difference in my cm, but I've had that "full" feeling too, it's like I'm bloated but not, if that makes sense ???? Lol. I usually am really cautious about what and how much I eat but this last week it's like I don't even care I'm gonna eat anything I can! Not good for a diabetic! But I cant seem to get enough! I haven't had heartburn really any more than normal at least, but I've had those moments where it's like ooooh stop I thnk I may throw up!!! Then it passes.. DH tapped me in the booths weekend almost brought tears to my eyes! He was like what's wrong with you?? I haven't mentioned this to him quite ye because he gets WAY too excited then really let down, so I don't want to stress him out.. Idk if I can wait til this weekend to tes! Getting antsy and it would be a great way to welcome DH home!! Be sure to keep me updated on what's going on! Hoping for your BFP!!!!!

Hey!! How is your daily testing going? Be sure to let us know how the dr app goes tomorrow!

I got antsy and took a test bfn... I talked to my sister in law today and was telling her what was going on with me and I get back "omg sis have you taken a preg test?!?!?!" ha! I don't feel like I normally feel the week AF is about to start, I'm usually suppppppper crabby and emotional ups and downs, not really experiencing them tho, feel pretty good except a constant headache and back killing me... I got really dizzy this afternoon it was crazy because my blood sugar level was fine.. Then I picked up my new glasses and it only made it worse! Well fingers crossed it's a LO!!

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow!

Hey! The testing is not going in my favor yet....all BFN so far, I got a hint of a plus sign on Monday with the EPT but with the Walgreens tests not even a smidge of a second line.
But, I go for my blood test this afternoon, so we'll see in a couple of days what the results of that show! I just can't wait for a positive. We are both so excited to add to our new family.

Zaysmama replied to begginforbaby's response:
hopefully it works out in your favor! keep us posted!
the most wasted of days are those without laughter

That will be the longest couple of days ever!!!! Ahhh!!!! Well be sure to let us know as soon as you have a chance!! Got my fingers and toes crossed for you! I've always been told it doesn't matter how faint the positive is it means it's positive, my first pregnancy I could hardly see the line but I was pregnant.. Seeing as that pregnancy ended in a mc I want that line as bright and bold as the control line! I'm getting antsy again... Still doesn't feel like AF is coming, but I'm afraid I have my hopes up.... I know DH does, I had the sudden urge to get sick like four times today, ugggggh...

Well looking forward t hearing from you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI! I am 38y/o Married for 12 yrs... I am overweight - even with losing 107lbs...Now I feel great and can do so much more. So Hubs and I decided were ...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.