Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
9 days late= ruptured cyst
jhetsmom posted:
So at 9 days late, I started cramping and got AF. 3 days in and I am having horrible stabbing pains and excessive bleeding. Dr. called back and says its possible ruptured cyst. Im miserable. Had to call into work and my sis is taking DS for the day. hope this passes sooner than later. Just thought I'd share the outcome of my last TTC cycle

cnorton4 responded:
no good. i've wondered if my late periods are because of a cyst but haven't really looked into it. feel better soon!

jhetsmom responded:
UPDATE! I went to my yearly and 2 days ago I got the results. I have had an infection since the removal of my IUD in may of 2010. Its made trying to conceive the last few months impossible. They have me on some medicine to take care of it. They said its not often but I was probably allergic to the IUD and my body tried to fight it. Thats why I had all those weird symptoms and problems with it. She said the Dr that took it out should have checked for it but because I had it done at a community clinic they dont do it because of costs. If I would have known a year ago, thats what was causing all my problems, I would have gone in a year ago. Stupid not having insurance made it so I was afraid the cost would be too much for my family to handle. Either way, I am still gonna take the next few months off TTC and focus on getting some extra money to put together and then try again. Best of luck to you girls. Keep your chin up and enjoy the ride.

MrsBurt05 replied to jhetsmom's response:
Sorry to hear that!! I hope you recover and the infection goes away quick and you'll be back to TTC shortly!! Stay positive & good luck to you!!
Me-25 DH-27 DS-6 DS-4 TTC-10/18/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

I married my high school sweetheart after dating for 4 years. We will be married for 3 years in June. We are ttc child #1!!

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.