Skip to content
light period, post cramping and neg test. PLEASE HELP
kajones12 posted:
Hey Gals,

My bf and I have been TTC for the past few months i was ovulating on 11/8-13. (Had sex 11/6 and 11/13) what I thought was my period came 11/21/11 it was very light and I've been having cramps ever since. The bleeding stopped 2 days later and it was brown and had pink clots. IDK if it was j old blood or what?!?! My nipples were sore for a few days. I took a test today and it was NEGATIVE . I've been reading everywhere about false negatives.....I j need a little advice to ease my mind. Thanks so much guys

cnorton4 responded:
hmm, not sure. usually "implantation bleeding" seems to be SUPER light and last less than a day. but i guess everyone's different?

i'm pretty jaded about the idea of a false neg because i've had 2 months with weirdly late periods that i thought for sure i was preggo and then it showed up. getting a blood test done might not be a bad idea though. keep us posted!

Spotlight: Member Stories

20 years old. Happily married to a United States Airman. History major. Loves cats. TTC.

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.