Skip to content
OMG!!!
Cowgal7083 posted:
Well, as I said in my past post, my best friend just found out she is PG. I was a bit mad at her since she was on the pill and not trying to get PG at all. Well, since I was over a week late, I figured I should take a test too. Well, it was a BFP!!! I'm PREGNANT!!!
Its really crazy because my DH and I didn't really try this month. I couldn't tell you when I Oed, and we only had sex maybe 3 times around when I should have been. It is a great big shock. To all those trying, I guess I can say, stop. If you stress about getting PG, your body is stressed. Just chill and it will happen.
Horses are good for the mind, body, and soul.

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Wow! Congratulations!!!! That is super exciting. Now, you and your best friend can go through pregnancy together...be like a support system for each other.

Did you have any symptoms or indications besides a missed period?

MrsBurt05 responded:
Congrats!! That's a great surprise! And to share the joys with your best friend is even better!! Good luck, and hope you have a happy & healthy pregnancy!!
Me-25 DH-27 DS-6 DS-4 TTC-10/18/11

Cowgal7083 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
The only other symptom I have had was a major craving for salt and very sore brests. Didn't really think it was going to happen at all this month. So excited but kinda scared too.
Horses are good for the mind, body, and soul.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married at 18 to my best friend now just trying to start our family!!!! We have been together for 6 1/2 years and married for 4....we have always talk...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.