Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
cramping, exhausted, emotional...
caylalynn posted:
I am 7 days away from AF and & after OV, I have been feeling cramping in my tummy for a couple days now, i have been feeling exhausted, and a little emotional. Is this normal? i have never had cramping this far before AF is due usually i am lucky not to get cramping till after AF...

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
HI Caylalynn,

Yes, I think it's all normal...pms. For some women, the cramping, fatigue, emotional attitudes, breast tenderness, frequent urination, lower back aches, etc all starts around a week or so before a new cycle. Some women have it longer, some shorter, some none at all.

I've learned that our cycles change and the symptoms of our cycle change as well. I didn't used to get tender breasts before my period 10 years ago, but now I do.

Many women have experienced that the same symptoms they get before their period are the same symptoms they get during early pregnancy.

Sometimes finding out we're pregnant is just a waiting game and sometimes we have an indicator or an "I-just-know" feeling.

caylalynn replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
thank you very much for your response... yesterday a little nausea decided to join in with the other symptoms... so i am figuring either i am sick and about to start AF or it is finally my month...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 23 and I'm still a newlywed, only been married since December. Me and my husband has been trying and failing since March. It's good to...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.