Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Month 3 of TTC!! Tips??
MrsBurt05 posted:
Ok, so AF is about to head out the door within the next 24 hrs, and DH & I are ready for month 3 of ttc!! We have 2 sons & both their bdays are in November (within 3 days of each other) so we're hoping that this is the golden month to avoid close bdays again!! I'm keeping track of my cycles and all that, but what else can we do besides dtd around o? Any tricks/tips that have helped anybody in the past or heard of anything from anybody else that helped them get pg? I'm willing to do anything at this point! If we don't succeed this month, we're taking a break from ttc until April-May to avoid close bdays, and I really don't want to wait that long!

Thank you & baby dust!!
Me-25 DH-27 DS-6 DS-4 TTC-10/18/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I just started TTC (my first, his third) since (9-1-10), post vas-reversal surgery. I've been using a fertility microscope for the ...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.