Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Soy Isoflavones
BeautifullyBlessed posted:
Have any of you heard of this or have any experience with it? Supposedly it is a natural, affordable alternative to clomid. Some said they've had success. Some also said even though they conceived, it ended in miscarriage. It can't be said that the miscarriage is a result of the Soy iso because miscarriage is common without it.

What do you think? Are you willing to try it?

MrsBurt05 responded:
I don't know if I would. I know miscarriages happen no matter what, and it could be something totally different aside from the soy isoflavones, but just because of that, I'd be iffy to try it! I'm SO scared to ever have a mc (who wouldn't be?), and it's becuase of that where I would REALLY look into it. If this month isn't my month, I would look more into it to aide us in ttc.
Me-25 DH-27 DS-6 DS-4 TTC-10/18/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC since November. I have a 6 year old son, so I feel like Im starting all over. I joined this board for support and to as...More

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.