Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Websites I came across
MrsBurt05 posted:
www.fertilityfriend.com

www.twoweekwait.com

Just thought I'd share some interesting sites that I came across!

Baby Dust!
Me-25 DH-27 DS-6 DS-4 TTC-10/18/11

capriciousangel31 responded:
Hi again
I love the twoweekwait web site it was amazing, I stalked it during my 2ww

MrsBurt05 replied to capriciousangel31's response:
Hi there! How are you doing?

capriciousangel31 replied to MrsBurt05's response:
I am doing well, no morning sickness yet so I am keeping my fingers crossed
I am just tired and hungry all the time lol
How are things going for you guys this month?

MrsBurt05 replied to capriciousangel31's response:
That's good!!

Right now, I'm still learning how to chart. I've decided to start that this cycle. I missed today, because I ended up getting another round of stomach flu! Happened last month too! Irritating! Lol. I've been taking OPKs to make sure that my charting is hand in hand with what the tests say so I kinda know if I'm doing it right or not. I got a faint line on an OPK yesterday (I missed the OPK today too) so I'm assuming I'm starting my LH surge today, or will be. We'll see what the OPK is tomorrow. I'm feeling more optimistic about this month. I just have 1 final left to do and I'm done with the semester so I'm not as stressed as I was last month preparing for these finals. I'm thinking if this isn't our month, to extend TTC for 1 more month, instead of putting a halt to it for a few months to avoid clashes of bdays with our sons.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, my name is Jewel. My fiancee's name is Andrew, him and I have been a happy couple for a long time and have finally decided it was time to t...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.