Skip to content
Websites I came across
MrsBurt05 posted:
www.fertilityfriend.com

www.twoweekwait.com

Just thought I'd share some interesting sites that I came across!

Baby Dust!
Me-25 DH-27 DS-6 DS-4 TTC-10/18/11

vds10 responded:
I have been on the twoweekwait one pretty much all day I like comparing it to what I notice in myself.

MrsBurt05 replied to vds10's response:
Good luck to you! I'm just waiting for ovulation time right now. It seems like this cycle, even with the holidays, is going slower than the others!

Baby dust!

vds10 replied to MrsBurt05's response:
Yes I know. I keep counting the days past when I think O happened and I'm like that's it? Hopefully it'll work out for both of us. Let me know if you start seeing any potential pregnancy symptoms.

MrsBurt05 replied to vds10's response:
Will do! This month, I'm doing something different to help us out. I got a months supply of OPKs (it was only like $17 at Walmart) & it came with a free pregnancy test. The LH surge line was faint today, so I'm thinking within the next day or 2, I'll have my LH surge. I've also started charting. It helps with the wait, knowing that I'm doing all that I can to try and time this right, but it's still taking forever! Haha! Let me know about your symptoms as well.

vds10 replied to MrsBurt05's response:
We haven't used any OPKs but then again this is our first month TTC and my hubby didn't want to actually saying we're "trying". We we're kind of seeing what happens. It's hard though because at first I was like yeah as long as we are trying I'll be happy. BUT now I'm like man I'm so excited so I don't know how many months I can go without seeing a BFP. I'm trying to stay busy with work and the holidays coming up, so hopefully time will fly. I'll keep you updated on ay symptoms. I really just have some discomfort in lower abdomen, sore nips last week, few dizzy spells and periods of feeling I guess spacey, and I felt bloated a couple of days. Also, I feel pretty moody at times and I know it but I can't control it. So we will see if it all means anything. I'll probably test next week.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband (Dean, 24) and I (Ashley, 23) have been married for a year now and we are ready to try to have our first child. We are so excited we both l...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.