Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
anxious
MrsRomans posted:
Hello Ladies, I just wanted to check and see where eveyone was on their cycle. I have three days left in my 2ww and i am so anxious to see if AF arrives or if I will not be seeing her for at least 9 months. The anticipation is killing me. If she does not arrive on time I will test on Monday morning. Wish me luck.

vds10 responded:
I have 3 days left as well! Have you tested at all yet or are you waiting to see if AF comes first?

MrsRomans replied to vds10's response:
I havent tested yet I am trying to be patient and wait to se if AF comes. But it is hard. What about you have you tested yet?
Good Luck and Baby dust!

vds10 replied to MrsRomans's response:
I took a test on Sunday and it was BFP!!! then I took a digital also BFP! I'm so excited that I got preggers the first cycle after I stopped BCP. Have you tested yet?

CONGRATS!!!!! I am so happy for you.. I was supposed to see AF Sunday, So NO AF this morning so i tested but BFN so I dont know if it is too early or if AF is just late but we will see. Send some baby dust my way! lol
Congrats again!

MrsBurt05 replied to vds10's response:
Congrats!!!!
Me-25 DH-27 DS-6 DS-4 TTC-10/18/11

Thanks! I hope that maybe when you test again it will be positive. what kind of test did you use? I tested again yesterday because I'm still in shock. Well I hope to hear good news from you soon!

vds10 replied to MrsBurt05's response:
THANKS! Where are you in your wait?

Thanks I am going to test again tomorrow morning if AF doesnt show up. I am hoping it is a BFP. I used the clear blue easy digital test. I will keep you posted. Thanks for all your support!

MrsBurt05 replied to vds10's response:
I'm just entering the 2ww. I'm 2dpo. I'm cautiously optimistic for this cycle! I say 3 is my number. This is cycle 3 for baby 3, so hopefully my #3 will pull through!! Haha!
Me-25 DH-27 DS-6 DS-4 TTC-10/18/11

I'm excited to know what the outcome is. Hopefully AF will not come this month!

vds10 replied to MrsBurt05's response:
Oh wow 3rd month for 3rd baby! I hope this month is your month! I hope your 2ww goes by fast with the holidays and stuff. I know it can be hard waiting to test but hold off if you can so you don't get frustrated with possible false negatives.

Well I tested this morning and BFN again so I guess AF is just late. 4 days late lol...

Momobecca replied to MrsRomans's response:
that is soooo frustrating. My cycle is so irregular now since kid #2. I had a BFN at day 30, and a BFP at day 33 last month but had a m/c. I'm hoping that this month everything works out well. We weren't really trying too hard before but after the m/c and my dashed hopes i know i'm ready for #3. So i'm like 3 days past ovulation...a long way to go still....

MrsRomans replied to Momobecca's response:
Sorry to hear about the MC!!! I hope this month is the month for you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My hubby and I have only been married since May 28th, 2012, and well we both have gotten baby fever :oP. This is our first month actually trying to co...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.