Skip to content
Very Anxious
An_242113 posted:
Hello,
I'm trying to get pregnant, we actually stared this month on 12/12/11 to be more exact and we are very anxious to know if we made it.
Did any one do a pregnancy test before you missed your period and become positive and how soon did you do it?.

Liz.

phoenixsong61 responded:
WIth my first pregnancy, I took a test three weeks before I was due for my period and it was positive. I used the First Response test too, though I am not sure if it makes a difference.

vds10 responded:
I'm not exactly sure when AF was suppose to come because I just got off my BCP and couldn't remember my cycle exactly but I wanna say I tested maybe 2 days early or so and I got my BFP. It might have also been the day AF was suppose to come but I really have no idea.

Lizgordon replied to phoenixsong61's response:
Thank you for your response, I'm going to try that tomorrow and see what happen, I'm basically around 10 days before my period due date. Hopefully I get lucky like you.

vds10 replied to Lizgordon's response:
So I would wait until maybe like a couple days before AF is due. I tested earlier and I think I got a faint positive and then about 3 days later I got my positive on two different brands.

Lizgordon replied to vds10's response:
I got very impatient and I went to get the blood test done yesterday and I received a call this morning to let me know that it was negative, I was so disappointing.
Oh well I guess I don't other choice than keep trying.
I still keep my hopes until next week to see if I get my period, the nurse told me that I could be one the women that don't release the hormone soon enough.
Will see, now I really have to wait.

Lizgordon replied to Lizgordon's response:
Nothing happened, I'm to square 1 again, the weird ting is this month stared ovulating later than usual.
I tried the OPK's to see what happen and I just got a positive today, when my period stared on Dec 29.
Oh well, I will try again and see if I get lucky this time.

Lizgordon replied to Lizgordon's response:
Nothing yet, I'm waiting to see what happen next week, my period due date is on 2/28 hopefully this is it.

MrsBurt05 replied to Lizgordon's response:
Good luck!!!
Me-25 DH-27 DS-6 DS-4 TTC-10/18/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 25 year old proud military wifey. I have been married to my hero for 5 years and we have a beautiful 18month old princess. We are currently on ...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.