Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Baby making
omgitsababy posted:
I've had a child but me and my husband are trying to have a baby and I would like to know the best way to conceive because my first wasn't planed and I don't know what the best ways to conceive.

MrsBurt05 responded:
Keep track of your cycles. I have an app on my phone called Woman Log, & you enter in when your period starts & ends & it keeps track of it for you & calculates when you are most fertile & when you should ovulate. You can also chart your tempuratures & CM(cervical mucous) & I found a great site to give you step by step instructions on how to do that & you can chart right on the site. It's www.fertilityfriend.com . Also OPKs (Ovulation Prediction Kits) help determine when ovulation is going to occur.

Good luck!!
Me-25 DH-27 DS-6 DS-4 TTC-10/18/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello im new to this board im 29yrs old married for 3yrs nw been with hubby for 5 goin on 6yrs well we just decided to strt trying to concieve we have...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.