Skip to content
Very Fertile Today!!!
ecleven posted:
According to the ovulation calendar on here today is my most fertile day and my CM verifies it also. DH and I are going to have some more xmas fun of our own tonight and hopefully get the job done right this month, because this is our 4th month of trying. AF is due on January 7th and I have a doctors appointment for January 6th to have myself checked out. Hoping maybe I can have some blood work done that day and have a positive result. Still have a chance to get what we want for Christmas, if all goes well. We have been busy trying this week. BABY DUST TO ALL

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
I hope you are successful!

My cm was off this month. the ovulation calendar said I am fertile between 12/21-12/24. However, I had the ewcm on 12/14-12/16. After that, it was creamy like lotion for a few days.

I don't get it...I thought we should ovulate about the same time each month. Now that I'm founding out it could be a week's difference, it seems like it makes conception harder. But this is just based on cm and I'm not sure if this is the best way to tell.

God Bless!

Evalyne replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Ditto BeautiflyBlessed. I was off a few days this month as well. Our bodies are just messing with us sometimes i swear.

But keeping track of bbt, cm and opk we will eventually figure ourselves out.

A heavy dusting of baby dust to you all!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Brittanie and I have been married to my wonderful husband Josh for a year and a half (New years eve 2009), but we have been together for ab...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.