Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New Here.
courtneyt77 posted:
Hey there! I'm starting down this path of TTC. My husband and I have been married for 8 years. Super busy and never gave it much thought and were in no hurry to start a family. Now it seems...well he'll be 37 at the end of the week and I'll be 35 in July. I saw my ob/gyn today. Have started this path of checking things out. I have an HSG scheduled and he has a semen anaylsis to do. Any tips or advice would be great!

Courtney

att76 responded:
Wow! Your story is very similar to mine! DH and I have been married for 8 years also, he will be 37 on New Years Day and I will be 36 in February. We have been trying for 15 months though. But you sound like me...I got to 34 and went "oh sh**, we need to either start now or not at all..."well 15 months later here we are!

Good luck with your journey. The ladies on these boards are awesome. This is the place to come when you need to talk, vent, share disappointments, or excitements! Nothing said on here will be taken badly...we have all experienced the same emotions one time or another!
Steph(35)DH(36) TTC-13months Rd1clomid 9/11 Rd2 10/11 Rd3 11/11

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
I'm glad you're taking the steps to make sure everything is all well...that will make ttc more easy and peaceful.

Let us know how your HSG goes.

Wishing you the best.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I got married on June 12, 2010 to my wonderful husband at the age of 20. He is a youth pastor at our church, and I love working with the teenagers the...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.