Skip to content
Implantation????
ecleven posted:
This is kinda a dumb question, but what does implantation feel like? I hear people say that it is a cramping feeling on your left side most of the time. I'm on day 18 of my cycle, so I'm just curious if that is what is going on right now, or something else going on in that area of my abdomen. Any input is helpful.

wmatto83 responded:
For every women it is different. Some women after very light spotting. Which throws women off to thinking it is their period. Other women have some cramping others have the classic period/pregnancy symptoms. if you are on day 18 it is a little early to be having any implantation symptoms.

capriciousangel31 responded:
for me mine felt almost like a pinchy type pulling and it would be brief but it came and went all day.. and for warning tmi.....I also felt nauseous and spent alot of time in the bathroom which wasn't fun

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, my name is Jewel. My fiancee's name is Andrew, him and I have been a happy couple for a long time and have finally decided it was time to t...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.