Skip to content
Don't know if I am
Anon_15098 posted:
According to the OV calculator on here it says if my period didn't start by the 19th to take a test but they are just so expensive and I don't have a way to a clinic. My breasts are super tender, my period is late but not very late (though it was getting regular), I'm more moody than usual and i'm more tired than usual. I don't know if I'm getting real symptoms or if my body is playing tricks on me. I really just wish tests were cheaper.

MrsBurt05 responded:
They have 88c ones at Walmart, & you can get cheapies at dollar stores. If you are pregnant, & it's for sure past your due date, the cheapies work just as well (sometimes better) than the expensive ones. Or if all you have around your area are the more expensive ones, just get a single test. If it's negative, wait a few more days & if AF still hasn't shown up, I would take one more & make an appointment if it's still negative. But, if it's positive the 1st time around, then you know!
Me-25 DH-27 DS-6 DS-4 TTC-10/18/11

preciouslittleone replied to MrsBurt05's response:
I'll have to keep that in mind, thank you. Tomorrow boyfriend has to get his pay check and cash it at Walmart so maybe I'll get one then.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26 and my boyfriend is 22 we started talking about having a baby last year but have been trying in some form or another since may or june, Sep...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.