Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hoping to conceive soon!
mommycdg posted:

I am new to this...let me start out by saying that I have PCOS. I was prescribed metformin, but am not currently taking that at this time...I am on birth control...Loestrin 24..and do not have a period..even if I am not on any form of bc I still do not have a period. I have read a lot of information in this community about TTC, and am just wondering what are the steps to take to to get pregnant without a period and with PCOS. I am not neccesarily TTC right at this moment, but am hoping in the future to conceive (soon), and am very worried about how things will work. I know this( TTC w PCOS) is not impossible, but I also know that it is not easy, and will be a long road. I am just looking for some advice..or stories of others who have gone through the same issue. I also want to say that I do have a 4 year old who I had before I found out about the PCOS. any words of encouragment or other stories would be great! good luck to all of you ladies!

Thanks in advance!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

20 years old. Happily married to a United States Airman. History major. Loves cats. TTC.

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.