Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Postive
ecleven posted:
I was feeling icky last week and gave in on Wednesday night. I used a clear blue easy digital test and within 30 seconds had pregnant come up on the little screen. Its still kinda sinking in still and we are telling our close family and friends until the second week in February because I have had two miscarriages before. Its been hard to not tell anyone when they keep asking because they knew we were trying. I just tell them its too early to tell yet because AF was supposed to come yesterday. I already had a doctor appointment because I had one scheduled to see why we weren't getting pregnant, so my doctor was happy and set up my next appointments. Now I have to relax until then.

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Congratulations!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old and have been married to my highschool sweetheart for 6 years. God blessed us with a beautiful 3 year old daughter named Tessa. I jo...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.