Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trying to figure it out??
tiggerfan_06 posted:
Im not sure my doc was right about me being able to get pregnant, he said i was but how??? another month has gone by and still i dont ovulate, so im trying to figure out CAN YOU GET PREGNANT without ovulating??? becuz i dont think any woman could, i mean the unless my doc doesnt want to tell me the bad news but why would he lie??? im stress trying to figure it all out ANY ADVICE???

wmatto83 responded:
I don't think your doc would lie. He would be in malpractice. How do you know you aren't ovulating?? Are you taking tests? To my knowledge you can't get pregnant without ovulating.
Me 28 DH 39 DS born 5/24/2011 fury sons both 5

tiggerfan_06 replied to wmatto83's response:
yes, i was doing the clear blue digital ovulation kits it did show both lines a few times but i havent gotten pregnant and plus my temp hasnt really gotten to where i could be ovulating from my charts. another ob gyn had me on clomid and provera but my current doc said that those meds wasnt helping me cuz it wasnt the problem he got me on a med called metformin for my blood sugar to level out or go down to normal and told me that i had POCS so i was looking up information online about the med and read that most woman will ovulate and get pregnant while using it but im guessing it only happens when you are having regular cycles to becuz i havent had my AF for this month if i would had been on provera and clomid yea i would had gotten it later this week. so do i have to wait for my body to get itself on a regular cycle b4 i ovulate????

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me and my Husband and two fur babies (Roxxy 4 and Abby 2).

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.