Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Congrats to BFP... Anyone left still to test?
jhetsmom posted:
Wanted to say congrats to all the girls that got their BFP's this month. Its really amazing to see how many of them there are. Now the question is who is left on the TTC boards? Little survey anyone?

Name:
Cycle #:
Cycle day:
Symptoms:
AF Due date:

Ill start

Name:Chelsea
Cycle #: 7
Cycle day: CD 18 of 28 day cycle in 2ww officially
Symptoms:I have itchy skin, and sore breasts, yesterday I got a UTI.Not sure if it counts but that is how my last pregnancy started.
AF Due date:AF due 1-23.

LaurenZ0723 responded:
Name: Lauren
Cycle #: #4
Cycle day: 19 of possible 28
Symptoms: none
AF Due date: jan 22.

Not too sure what my odds of conceiving this month are. I had a m/c in July and was put on provera (to induce a pd) in Dec. So Dec was my first cycle after the provera.

Heather922 responded:
Hi, I'm Heather. 3 days into cycle #4...so here's to a new month

phoenixsong responded:
Name: phoenixsong
Cycle #: 1-2
Symptoms: Late period, fatigue, mood swings
AF Due Date: PAST DUE

I am over a week laste and still no signs of AF showing up, but no BFP wither. It's off to the doctor in a few days to find out what's up!

Zaysmama replied to phoenixsong's response:
hope you get some answers and maybe I will see you soon on the first tri board!
the most wasted of days are those without laughter

phoenixsong replied to Zaysmama's response:
Thanks. That doctor's visit can't come soon enough! I wish everything was normal, whether that means being pregnant or not cause this whole in between thing stinks.

jhetsmom responded:
Im on cd23. No new symptoms. Just waiting. Dont think anything really happened this month. Anyone else get any results yet?

I got my answer today with a BFP!

jhetsmom replied to phoenixsong's response:
Congrats Phoenix!!!

Zaysmama replied to phoenixsong's response:
Congrats see you on the first tri board!
any EDD yet?
the most wasted of days are those without laughter

I won't know for sure until I see a doctor to get an U/S. I just couldn't believe it when I heard. All my HPTs were negative, even the two I took a week ago. I am so excited!

jhetsmom replied to phoenixsong's response:
Did you get a doc appt? You still haven't filled us in. I have been curious.

FYI I am now 1 day late and tested 3 days ago with a bfn. Im hoping my situation is like yours and just not enough hormone. Not like my November with 9 days late and then the mother of all AF's!

Anywho, Let us know!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married at 18 to my best friend now just trying to start our family!!!! We have been together for 6 1/2 years and married for 4....we have always talk...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.