Skip to content
So much on the plate... How to Deal?
jhetsmom posted:
Does anyone know how to deal with stress from life? Not just TTC. I am anxiously waiting for my BFP. Im only 4 days away from knowing too. But I just got a whole load of crap dumped on my plate this week. One of my 3 jobs has turned my whole schedule upside down because of one stupid manager. Its affecting my other job which is my main income. DH wants me to report the problem to the district manager and quit. Quitting means I lose 7 months work history which my family needs to get the home loan we need to build our house. I have 2 other jobs and just interviewed for another but still. I hate to quit. It makes me feel like I am letting my DH and DS and possible future LO down.
Venting on here helps cause I know there are women on here that understand. Does anyone have any advice on keeping this from getting to me?

KimberlyByrdV responded:
Having some friends to talk to really helps. But just letting go and realizing its in nature's or, depending on your religious beliefs, God's hands. Just know that you are loved by your family no matter what happens!

TKO120107 responded:
With a family and 3 jobs, you certainly have plenty on your plate! If you can find a couple of minutes for yourself, I think that will help. Even simple things like 30 minutes in the bath or reading your favorite magazine or just sitting doing nothing can help. I like doing yoga and just recently started Qigong. Both of those help tremendously with their focus on breathing and relaxation. It's amazing how often we forget to breathe!
Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC 2

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I are just beginning to try and conceive. We are so excited!! But also worried because in the past I've had an extremely irregular ...More

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.