Skip to content
Introduction - Trying for #2
TKO120107 posted:
Hi everybody!

My name is Krysta, and I'm one of the girls of the old boards. I used to post all the time before they went to the new exchanges.

Now we're TTC #2 so I've been lurking around for a week or so and figured I should introduce myself. DH and I have been married 4 years and have a son who's almost 2 1/2. Everybody (including daycare!) is asking when he's going to have a little brother or sister. Well, we're working on it.

Nice to meet you all!
Krysta

MrsTang responded:
Hi, Krysta. I'm also TTC #2. I post mainly on the TTCAL board (Conceiving After Loss)

My daughter will be 4 in March, and my DH and I have been married 8 years.

TawnieLove responded:
hello krysta, im tawnie, and im ttc baby #3 and hopefully a girl, to be named Krysta of all things. nice to meet ya, and baby dust your way.
With LOVE and BABY DUST, TawnieLove

TKO120107 replied to TawnieLove's response:
Baby dust to you, too!

Krysta is a great name, but be prepared for a lifetime of spelling it out for people.
Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC no. 2

Spotlight: Member Stories

My hubby and I have only been married since May 28th, 2012, and well we both have gotten baby fever :oP. This is our first month actually trying to co...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.