Skip to content
Getting Pregnant after Implanon
savannahsmom09 posted:
Hey ladies, I'm new here and this is my first post. DH and I have a daughter who is 2 years old and we decided a few months ago that it's time to start trying for number 2. I had my Implanon implant removed the very first week of October and the dr said I could get pregnant within the first month or it could take up to a year. Well since then I haven't even gotten my period. I'm not pregnant, I've taken many test to confirm that haha. I've been doing ovulation test and they all come out negative. I'm just wondering if anyone had Implanon and how long it too to get pregnant after having it removed?

My dr said if I don't get my period by March she will start me on progesterone to jump start it.

I must not be drinking the right water or something because everyone around me is getting pregnant right now! Thanks for any info you have for me!

TKO120107 responded:
I can't help with your specific question, but I just wanted to say welcome to the board!
Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC no. 2

Spotlight: Member Stories

After 1 year of trying to conceive I finally was blessed with my first pregnancy!!! My son Jamie, and the little booger will be 2 on March 19th! We ...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.