Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Confused and in disarray
ATwin posted:
Hello,
I've have a D & C procedure the doctor found 2 cyst in my cervix and 1 in my uterus. All were b-9 & they said my hormones were high levels.

This was back in Nov. 2011 and I was to wait 6wks to start trying to conceive. Since then, I'll get 2 cycles in 1 month they were light.
But my normal cycle is at the end of the month. I use a basal temp chart etc. Ovulation test are always negative. I'm pretty much frustrated.

The color of my cycles was a light red now its dark red at times turning brown. I take ept test which are neg. But I'm not understanding why I feel light headed at times and the smell of some food I love makes me sick to my stomach..

Any advice???? I've been trying for 2 months now.

TKO120107 responded:
Welcome to the board!

I think it can take several cycles for your hormones to get back to normal. I'm not sure I understand what you said about your cycles, though. Did you say you've had a period the last two months? Are you seeing a temp spike in your charting? That would indicate that you're ovulating.

The other symptoms (light headed and sensitive to smells) could be related to your cycle.
Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC no. 2

ATwin replied to TKO120107's response:
Thanks,

I had 2 cycles each month in the beginning of the month and the middle DEC. & Jan. 9th & 21st. My Temp is 97.70-97.90. It would jump to 98.04 for 1 day then back down to 97.70 the next day. When I take the ovulation test they come out negative. Hopefully things are normal next month. Doctors don't tell you everything.

I'll be here asking questions its alot I didn't know and still finding out.

TKO120107 replied to ATwin's response:
It doesn't seem like much, but that temp change of .3 degrees is enough to say you ovulated. When did your temp jump this month? Some women bleed a little when they ovulate so it's possible that's what is happening.
Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC no. 2

ATwin replied to TKO120107's response:
On Jan. 9th, 11th, 14th, 16th only

ATwin replied to ATwin's response:
This is weird, I noticed I bleed a little when I exercise. This is my normal time to have a cycle, but this is the 3rd time this month in January that I've had a cycle. I feel like the lady in the bible with the issue of blood. ugh.... Waiting for February's to see how things go....

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Joelle, and DH and I have been trying for going on 19months now. I have been off BC for over two years with no luck, and so all we c...More

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.