Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Many questions to come TTC
ATwin posted:
How can you tell or what should you feel when you're ovulation?

TKO120107 responded:
There are many signs of ovulation but not everyone has them - egg white like cervical mucus, increased sex drive, temp spike after ovulation, spotting, some feel pain when ovulating, and I'm sure there are more.

Since you're already charting your temperature, you should get a book or check out web sites on charting. I have the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility, and I like it a lot. Lots of people use the web site Fertility Friend because you can put your temp info in there, and it will make you a graphical chart.

Totally off topic, I'm a twin too.
Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC no. 2

BeautifullyBlessed replied to TKO120107's response:
Are you both hoping for twins?

Some people would love to have twins and others, like myself, feel that it would be too difficult caring for two babies at once. Nevertheless, I always felt the "thought" of having twins was cool.

TKO120107 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
I thought her screen name meant she has a twin, and I have a twin sister.

I think twins sound cool too, but I'm not sure I'm ready for two babies!
Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC no. 2

ATwin replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Oh no..... I'mnot ready for twins. I am a twin though...
Twins are a blessing and a headache too.... double the trouble. lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old and have been married to my highschool sweetheart for 6 years. God blessed us with a beautiful 3 year old daughter named Tessa. I jo...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.