Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Off the Pill.. What to Expect
SasiSue28 posted:
ok I have been off the pill since the end of October my question is what should I expect? I haven't really had a period since I have been off the pill. Maybe for 2 days max. I have been on the pill for 11 years maybe. On top of that I have Endometriosis... I also read to start taking prenatal vitamins while trying to get pregnant, is that a good idea? any advice is helpful as I dont want to get my hopes up considering I have endo but we are desperately looking forward to starting our family.

TKO120107 responded:
Welcome to the board!

I'll start with the easy question first. Definitely take prenatals. It'll make sure you've got the right amount of all the right stuff in your system when you get PG.

I think there's a board for ladies with endo. You might want to check that out. Also talk to your ob/gyn about what you can do to increase your chances.

Welcome again and baby dust!
Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC no. 2

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello My name is Vanessa :) I am 22 years old My "DH" is 27 years old we have been togethere for 5 years and going strong... I was in the ar...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.