Skip to content
ttc pcos 1st round of metformin
vivann posted:
So, My husband and I have been trying to concieve almost a year. We finally went to a fertility spec and found out I have PCOS. the dr immediatly put me on metformin and this is the second day. I'm happy to say i don't have any side effects. I think it may be due to the eating I eat very well no greasy foods or processed foods. I've been reading different forums where poeple are getting preg the first month I reall hope that is me. Does anyone else have sucess stories?

Take the Poll

Has anyone gotten pregnant after taking metformin?
  • 1 month
  • 2 month
  • 3 month
  • 4 month
vote
View Poll Results

TKO120107 responded:
Welcome to the board, Vivann!

Post your question on the enodmetriosis / PCOS board, too. The ladies on there will have more experience with metformin and other treatments for PCOS.

Good luck and baby dust to you!
Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC no. 2

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tania, im 28 yrs old, mommy of 2 wonderful little boys, William who is 8 yrs old and Autistic and Cameron who is 3 yrs old. Im married to a...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.