Skip to content
TTC but having irregular periods
broncoblondie posted:
My husband and i wanted to start trying so in November I stopped taking my BC. the first month i had my period by the 4th week the next month I started by the 5th week and this month I started after 6 wks. I haven't had any luck getting pregnant yet. Has anyone else dealt with this and what works... i want to get pregnant so bad any advice is welcomed.

TKO120107 responded:
Welcome to the community!

It can take some women several months to get back to a regular cycle after stopping BC. I would recommend charting your cycles. There are books and web sites like Fertility Friend that you can use. One of the ladies on here is using something called the Billings Method. Whatever you choose, it will help you to figure out when you're ovulating.

Good luck and baby dust!!
Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC no. 2

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello im new to this board im 29yrs old married for 3yrs nw been with hubby for 5 goin on 6yrs well we just decided to strt trying to concieve we have...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.