Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TTC
An_243274 posted:
I am sexually active with my boyfriend of almost a year. We have sex frequently, and he always cums inside me. At the beginning of our relationship he would use condoms, and mind you I am not on any form of birth control. A couple months ago, we decided we wanted to have a baby so this is when we started to have unprotected sex. I haven't gotten pregnant yet, and we have tried for a few months. Whenever I get my period, it's not the same anymore then what it used to be (I used to get horrible/painful cramps, very heavy flow and now I have a light flow and hardly no cramps) My periods are usually irregular but I try to keep track. My question is, are my periods different now since my boyfriend cums inside of me and my body is adjusting to something new? I've only had one other partner who I have been sexually active with prior to my current boyfriend, but my current boyfriend is the only guy I've let actually cum inside me. Sorry this is kind of long, but I am wondering why my periods seem to be different now and I am worried I might have a "problem" or if my body is adjusting.

TKO120107 responded:
Periods change for lots of reasons. I don't think it's because you're having unprotected sex, though. It could be because of the excitement / stress of trying to get pregnant.

Have you taken a pregnancy test? It's not normal to bleed during pregnancy, but some women do so you might want to test just to be on the safe side.

Good luck and baby dust!
Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC no. 2

Spotlight: Member Stories

20 years old. Happily married to a United States Airman. History major. Loves cats. TTC.

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.