Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

An_243274 posted:
I am sexually active with my boyfriend of almost a year. We have sex frequently, and he always cums inside me. At the beginning of our relationship he would use condoms, and mind you I am not on any form of birth control. A couple months ago, we decided we wanted to have a baby so this is when we started to have unprotected sex. I haven't gotten pregnant yet, and we have tried for a few months. Whenever I get my period, it's not the same anymore then what it used to be (I used to get horrible/painful cramps, very heavy flow and now I have a light flow and hardly no cramps) My periods are usually irregular but I try to keep track. My question is, are my periods different now since my boyfriend cums inside of me and my body is adjusting to something new? I've only had one other partner who I have been sexually active with prior to my current boyfriend, but my current boyfriend is the only guy I've let actually cum inside me. Sorry this is kind of long, but I am wondering why my periods seem to be different now and I am worried I might have a "problem" or if my body is adjusting.
TKO120107 responded:
Periods change for lots of reasons. I don't think it's because you're having unprotected sex, though. It could be because of the excitement / stress of trying to get pregnant.

Have you taken a pregnancy test? It's not normal to bleed during pregnancy, but some women do so you might want to test just to be on the safe side.

Good luck and baby dust!
Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC no. 2

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a wife and a mom of two kids. I work at a psych institution as a tech. My boy is 4 and I have a special little girl that is 8. She is not fully d...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.