Skip to content
Updates anyone?
TKO120107 posted:
I mean you Evalyne! Did you get that BFP or did nasty old AF show up?

How about everybody else? Me, I'm waiting to O some time next week ... probably just after Valentine's Day.
Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC no. 2

Evalyne responded:
Ha I've been called out.

No AF, she is now over a week late. But no BFP either. I've taken 3 tests now and BFN. I spoke to my cousin, whom just had baby # 3 in November and she said for her oldest and youngest child she didn't get her BFP until 2 weeks past late AF. Which gives me hope that I am not going crazy.

I still have sore nipples (which now itch every one in a while and are very perky lately.) Nausea comes and goes but I've taken to a glass drinking ginger ale in the morning and that seems to keep it away. Bloated and still tight around my tummy. I've noticed I've been making trips to the bathroom more often, and I check for signs of AF in my CM every time.

So right now just waiting until Feb 17 so I can test again. My 2ww has turned into a 4ww.

TKO120107 replied to Evalyne's response:
Your symptoms and your cousin's experience sure make it sound promising ... even though a 4WW is asking a lot! I'm impressed you're handling it so well. I'd be at the doctor demanding a blood test!

Extra baby dust!!!
Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC no. 2

BeautifullyBlessed replied to TKO120107's response:
lol...I agree with TKO...I don't know how you have the patience to wait until the 17th to test again. I'd have a doctor's appt about 5 days before then. lol

Evalyne replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
I was actually a mess until a had the talk with my cousin. She is 2 years older than me so we have always been close.

Evalyne replied to Evalyne's response:
Drink, drink drink (usually water or power-aide), bathroom, bathroom, bathroom, sleep sleep sleep. Rinse repeat. That's seems to be all i'm doing these days.

canada2010 responded:
One more week till AF and hopefully then I'll know. I have been plagued by symptoms all week and really hope they are early pregnancy symptoms and not the flu or just in my head. I just want the next week to be over so I can either have AF or that BFP. I'm really hoping for that BFP, all the symptoms sure make me think that.
Baby dust to all.

twolittlepumpkins replied to canada2010's response:
Best of luck to you! I am sure you will have great news next week!

canada2010 replied to twolittlepumpkins's response:
Sadly no luck this month even though I had tons of symptoms AF start last night with spotting and then full blown this morning.

Ah well ce la vie.

BeautifullyBlessed replied to canada2010's response:
Sorry to hear that canada2010. We'll get it next cycle!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My names Nichole. I am TTC since getting my IUD removed in Jan. 2011 and having a stillbirth in Jan. 2010. Its been really hard for me to except t...More

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.