Skip to content
Question about Hpt
Heather922 posted:
So back in December I was using an ovulation kit and one mistook a pregnancy test for an ovulation test. I opened the foil wrapper, realized it was the wrong one, and put it back. Is that hpt now invalid now? It's been open for about a month and a half.

TKO120107 responded:
Check the box and see what it says. I'd say it might be OK if it doesn't get wet. It might be sensitive to moisture.
Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC no. 2

Heather922 replied to TKO120107's response:
All I could find was open it when you're going to use it, nothing about if it had already been opened. I did use it just to see and got a negative but then the next one I took was negative too. So it's hard to say if it was a problem or not.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married since September 2001 to my wonderful husband Mark. We started trying to have kids about 4 1/2 years after we were married. After both an ectop...More

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.