Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Question about Hpt
    Heather922 posted:
    So back in December I was using an ovulation kit and one mistook a pregnancy test for an ovulation test. I opened the foil wrapper, realized it was the wrong one, and put it back. Is that hpt now invalid now? It's been open for about a month and a half.

TKO120107 responded:
    Check the box and see what it says. I'd say it might be OK if it doesn't get wet. It might be sensitive to moisture.
    Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC no. 2

Heather922 replied to TKO120107's response:
    All I could find was open it when you're going to use it, nothing about if it had already been opened. I did use it just to see and got a negative but then the next one I took was negative too. So it's hard to say if it was a problem or not.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tania, im 28 yrs old, mommy of 2 wonderful little boys, William who is 8 yrs old and Autistic and Cameron who is 3 yrs old. Im married to a...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
    Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.