Skip to content
Hmm
Dextress posted:
I'm only one cycle day 17 or 18, I forget, but this would be my 3rd baby, I have been craving tomatoes SO BAD and I haaaaaaate tomatoes with a passion!

I've been moody a little bit but not crampy. Boobs are a little sore. Crampy is always the tell-tale sign I'm pmsing. I've also been a little nauseous too.

My cycle is usually 25 days long, is it possible I could be having signs of pregnancy already?

Katya1985 responded:
yes. I had all those simptoms early too. All digital tests were showing negative but one. I used first response test like 8 days early and it gave me 2 lines. one of them you could barely see. I was pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My hubby and I have only been married since May 28th, 2012, and well we both have gotten baby fever :oP. This is our first month actually trying to co...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.