Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
ovlulation testing?
s2bmama posted:
bought the answers ovulation tests ad i was wondering if it was too late to test this week should be the week that i ovulate but im all mesed up so i was thinking i would start testing today good idea ir no?

Katya1985 responded:
When we were trying for our first baby, I used ovulation tests but it was so confusing since my cycle was irregular and the tests were always negative because of that. I have noticed that during my ovulation there was more discharge than other days. Just pay attention every day to it. It was so accurate for me both times. Hopefully that will help and those tests are so expensive.

s2bmama replied to Katya1985's response:
ty my cycles are all messed up also in the words of one of my friends my lady bits are inside out and backwards

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Chelsea. I have a little boy, Alex Jhet. I had him Oct of 09. I am happily married to his dad since June of 11. Our previous bc was condoms...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.