Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Introductions!!!!
beegirl224 posted:
Hi, my name is Beth and my husband and I just decided last weekend to start trying to have our second child. I have one daughter from a previous marriage who is going to be 10 in a month and my youngest daughter is going to be 1 in a week. We wanted to try one more time to see if a little boy is in our future, but another girl would be just as much of a blessing. It took us almost 6 months to conceive with my youngest and I was just starting to get frustrated when I found out the news. I hope all of you have good luck and I'm looking forward to sharing the journey with all of you awesome ladies.

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Hi Beth! Welcome...we would love to share this journey with you...hopefully your journey will be short.

Are you currently in the 2WW?

TKO120107 responded:
Welcome to the board!
Me (39) DH (40) DS (2) TTC no. 2

treetilli5 replied to TKO120107's response:
Hello, My husband and I recently decided to start TTC. I have Multiple Sclerosis and take a medicine called Tysabri which I will need to stop for 6 months before TTC. I had my last infusion on Feb 15th. That is my last one so that we can start TTC in September! I am anxious to start though since my MS could come back while I"m off of meds. I've heard that women with MS do good during pregnancy though so hopefully I will be healthy until then! Your prayers/good vibes/thoughts are greatly appreciated during my waiting period...

beegirl224 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
I'm not sure what 2ww means yet. I think I'm going to check out the abbreviations page before I post anything else, lol. That way I sound like I know what I am talking about.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together for 6 years and we recently just got married. We are ready to have baby and I stopped taking my birth control in O...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.