Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TTC; MONTH 3
An_243672 posted:
I have had "pre nesting" for a year and crazy baby fever....I am very emotional and since I have started TTC 4 of my close friends got prego when they "didn't want to" : / I am newly 26, hubby is 34 (both healthy, moderate workout, eating healthy & taking vitamins! Stopped BC in Sep and started OTC prenatals. My periods are 6 days and cycle seems reg. now My last was 28. Then 27, 27, 26, 24, 28, 20. Having pretty regular sex (esp. 9-16 as suggested by OBGYN) Not prego yet but I am I am optimistic! All calendars predict my ovulation day @ 14...is it possible for it to be like day 11 even if my periods are 28/27??? Thanks & good luck to everyone TTC!

Katya1985 responded:
I've learned from my freinds' experiences that you can ovulate any time during your cycle. Try to have sex every other day so this way you will still do it during ovulation time and your husband's sperm will be much stronger. That way you will have higher chances to get pregnant. Lots of baby dust your way.

Spotlight: Member Stories

20 years old. Happily married to a United States Airman. History major. Loves cats. TTC.

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.