Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
8 months trying and still no answers
joanetta2011 posted:
My husband and I have been TTC since July. I have been to the doctors about my irregular periods. They found a lesion on my cervix and had to have it removed in Nov. Still no answers about what is causing my irregular periods. SO with not knowing when I may have a period it is almost impossible to tell when I am ovulating. Tried the ovulation testing and no luck. I am to the point where it is absolutely driving me crazy, all you hear about is someone else being pregnant. Does anyone have any ideas that could help regulate regulate periods, so as to make conceiving and little easier.

Chiann responded:
Maybe your OBGYN could prescribe Clomid or Progesterone. Those are the two medications I've heard of that help regulate your period and let you know when you are at your most fertile. I'm about to start my first round of Progesterone next week. I'll pop back in after I've taken it and let you know how it's been working.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I just started TTC (my first, his third) since (9-1-10), post vas-reversal surgery. I've been using a fertility microscope for the ...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.