Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TTC a week late period, please advise me
mshaze posted:
was abusing oxycodone 30 mg's from november of 2011 - early jeanuary of 2012 then i quit completely . I dont know if pills affect fertility and/or my menstrual cycle. Can it?

Also, first day of my last period was January 19. I used the ovulation calculator online (lol) and followed it and had implantation spotting ONLY in the morning exactly 6 days after ovulating. AND DURING ovulation i was having very very light bleeding, which i heard is a natural sign of showing youre really fertile?.. after that, i miss my period for a whole week. On the night of the 26th i had very light bleeding and got nervous. I went to the gyn and the urine test was negative. The doc asked if i wanted a sonogram so i went in and it wasnt specifically for the "pregnancy", it was to check my ovaries.

The lady said my uterine wall was thick and she asked if i had to use the bathroom because my water was full. I didnt have to use the bathroom and used it before. She didnt tell me anything and i didnt ask her anything specific. Stupid, i know.

Since my last period was on the 19th and this time it was on the night of the 26th, should i still expect the flow on the 19th?

Anyone?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 25, married the love of my life June 2005, been with him since November 2003. November 22, 2005 we had our first son, Logan. November 19, 2007...More

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.