Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

TTC a week late period, please advise me
    mshaze posted:
    was abusing oxycodone 30 mg's from november of 2011 - early jeanuary of 2012 then i quit completely . I dont know if pills affect fertility and/or my menstrual cycle. Can it?

Also, first day of my last period was January 19. I used the ovulation calculator online (lol) and followed it and had implantation spotting ONLY in the morning exactly 6 days after ovulating. AND DURING ovulation i was having very very light bleeding, which i heard is a natural sign of showing youre really fertile?.. after that, i miss my period for a whole week. On the night of the 26th i had very light bleeding and got nervous. I went to the gyn and the urine test was negative. The doc asked if i wanted a sonogram so i went in and it wasnt specifically for the "pregnancy", it was to check my ovaries.

The lady said my uterine wall was thick and she asked if i had to use the bathroom because my water was full. I didnt have to use the bathroom and used it before. She didnt tell me anything and i didnt ask her anything specific. Stupid, i know.

Since my last period was on the 19th and this time it was on the night of the 26th, should i still expect the flow on the 19th?

Anyone?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 24 and have been with my wonderful fiance for over 5 years. We got pregnant with our first child meerly months after starting to date. Yikes!! But ...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
    Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    23 of 23 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.