Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Young and infertile?
Foodnsmilessss posted:
I am 23 years old and my fiancee and I have tried for 2 months to get pregnant, I have even made some lifestyle changes by quitting smoking. Taking it easier. Trying to eat more meals a day as opposed to one big one a say. I'm trying to get a little more active But I still can't seem to get pregnant. I miscarried before and ever since then its been a down hill battle.
I get large cysts on my ovaries frequently but none of my doctors have informed me that its anything to worry about. I don't want to consider IVF until it has been over a year. So I would like to know how i can improve my odds.I already chart in my calender with My Days App and another app to see when my fertility is. So that is why Its so disheartening that I haven't conceived yet. My Mother in Law keeps rubbing it my face that her son and his girlfriend do. And I don think its make this better. Help anyone? maybe some herbs or natural thing that I can try?

MrsBurt05 responded:
Hi there,
I know it can be hard ttc-ing and when you want something that bad, you want it NOW! It actually takes an average couple an average 3-6 months to conceive naturally. It took 8 with my 2nd son, and I don't have anything wrong with me or my DH, and we charted and timed perfectly every month. My best friend has a history of ovarian cycts and was even told by doctors that she can't have any babies. She has 4 now! All conceived naturally. Have you talked to your doctor about your cysts and ttc? Maybe you should make an appointment to discuss that if you haven't already. Maybe they can give you some insight on it. You seem to be doing everything you can to get this to happen. As hard as it is, all you need to do now is be patient.

Good luck and baby dust!!
Me-25 DH-27 DS-6 DS-4 TTC-10/18/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My names Nichole. I am TTC since getting my IUD removed in Jan. 2011 and having a stillbirth in Jan. 2010. Its been really hard for me to except t...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.