Skip to content
A week late and still negative!
KnittingMama posted:
My husband and I are on our first cycle of TTC. I went off of my birth control in November and we used condoms up until Feb. I was due for my monthly on 3-1. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests, one early, one the day after and two this week, but they've all come up negative.

I took an early test because I was having some nausea, tiredness and backpain. The nausea has gone away but the backpain and tiredness are still here, along with the need to pee every 30 minutes and a sudden facial breakout, along with some mild cramping.

We've decided that if I'm still testing negative and haven't gotten my period by next Friday (3-16) I'm going to see a dr for a blood test.

I've never been late before. Ever. I'm usually scheduled down to the minute! Just wish I could have a definitive answer!

Spotlight: Member Stories

After struggling with fibromyalgia for most of my life and having difficulties controlling it with medicine, I finally found relief without meds! With...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.