Skip to content
Just Starting Out
Anon_167186 posted:
Dh and i decided that we would like to start a family. We just started trying last week. My question is, is there anything that we should be doing to help, Im going to start taking prenatiels this weekend. Im kinda a bit nervous with the TTC since ive had 2 MC in the past 2 years. So any advice would be great!

beegirl224 responded:
I've 2 miscarriages (Dec. 2004 and May, 2006) and it is a tough thing to get through. When I got pregnant in 2010 with my dd, I was worried all the time. I found these videos on Youtube really helpful. This woman has had 3 miscarriages and was still trying. I have been following her ever since. She just got pregnant for the 4th time. She has ttc videos following her progress and giving suggestions that help.

Her name on is mammaj55. She explains the process and her faith really help me want to start trying again. I hope it helps.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 19 and i may be young to try and get pregnant but i know im ready. i have had a lot of experience in rearing children as unbelievable it might se...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.