Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
When to test?
beegirl224 posted:
I am 9 dpo today and I was thinking of testing today. Since this is my first charting cycle, I am not sure when to start testing? When do all of you start testing?

me-32; DH-29; DD-10; DD-1

Heather922 responded:
I make myself wait until the day af is due. For me, I'd rather wait and know that's it's probably right than get a bfn before and wonder if it's really negative or not. But everyone's different. Good luck, hope you get an early positive

s2bmama responded:
technically im not supose to get a visitfrom af till the 29th of this month but i bought the preg tests that can detect the preg hormones six days earlier and so i have decided to test on tues day and then if aunt flow still doesnt show on sunday or a few days later

An_244097 replied to s2bmama's response:
I personally have never gotten a positive result before AF was actually due even using the "can detect 5 days before your missed period" tests. Just so you don't get a false negative, either wait till AF is due or at least use first morning urine whatever day you choose to test. IT will be the most concentrated and have the best chance of showing a positive when testing early. Good luck and Baby dust!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My names Nichole. I am TTC since getting my IUD removed in Jan. 2011 and having a stillbirth in Jan. 2010. Its been really hard for me to except t...More

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.