Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Updates, Ladies?
MrsBurt05 posted:
Hey guys!!
I've been stalking the board & haven't seen much for updates. You ladies are KILLING me!! Haha! Just wondering where you're all at. AF just ended for me, & if you've been following me, you'd know that it's WAY off from where it was back in October.

I'm getting REALLY impatient for May to start to see if we can ttc again. Hubby got released from workman's comp, he's just switching to unemployment now, & still searching searching searching for a job. It's tough, especially since May is coming up quick & that is the month we were shooting for to start ttc-ing again. So baby #3 is full blown on my mind all the time & it's....just...UGH!

I hope someone has a BFP this month!! What a perfect Easter surprise!!
Me-25 DH-27 DS-6 DS-4 TTC-10/18/11
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Heather922 responded:
Wish I had something good to report...just a bfn though. Hopefully someone else will have better news!

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Hi MrsBurt05,

I hope your DH gets a job real soon so that you can ttc in May.

My DH will visit in May and we'll try then too.

I didn't come on the site in awhile, so I may have missed a lot. Did Evalyne get her BFP?

MrsBurt05 replied to Heather922's response:
Sorry for your BFN Heather! Hopefully next cycle!!

MrsBurt05 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Thanks BeautifullyBlessed! He actually has an interview on Thursday & I don't want to get my hopes up too high for it! It's one of those "too good to be true" jobs! No education required & he will be getting paid MORE start off than what he was getting at the end of the job he left when we moved!! And that was a GREAT paying job! We will be making more than we ever did in our married life if he gets this! I've never been so nervous or stressed over a job interview & it's not even for me! O M G! I've never prayed so much & so hard for something like this either.
As for Evalyne, as I understood it, AF showed up. I don't think any body but Zaysmama & Capriciousangel got a BFP since the beginning of our little "group." Unless I missed something?? I haven't been on a lot either, except for recently.

Capriciousangel31 replied to MrsBurt05's response:
I am not on the site to much either due to being busy with life lol
I hope the job interview goes well, I feel the stress about finding a good job. right before I got my bfp my husband was laid off and then earlier this month I was let go from my job. I try to get on here once every couple weeks just to see where you all are at and to pray that you guys get your bfp soon

MrsBurt05 replied to Capriciousangel31's response:
Oh no!! I'll pray for you guys as well, Capriciousangel!! It's tough!!

Capriciousangel31 replied to MrsBurt05's response:
Thank you it means alot

canada2010 responded:
Well even though I thought last month I might have been AF showed right on time with some of the worse cramps I have ever experienced. I ended up seeing my Dr. about it who ended up doing a ultrasound, found nothing. *sigh*
As for this month I don't think I ovulated, well at least I didn't get any of the usual signs of it. AF is due April 14th, so I don't know if I'll get it or not if I didn't ovulate. So we'll see.
Also today is my b-day and hopefully I'll get a belated b-day present of a BFP, but doubtful since I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate this month.
So baby dust to everyone.

BeautifullyBlessed replied to canada2010's response:
Happy Birthday canada2010! I hope you get that BFP this month!

canada2010 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
AF started Friday, lighter than normal but probably just from not ovulating. So on to cycle 5.

MrsBurt05 replied to canada2010's response:
Sorry about AF! I'm on cycle day 4 & AF for me will probably be gone tomorrow. We have 1 more cycle left, then we'll probably start ttc-ing again! Hopefully we will! I got some news the other day. My dad & step-mom are going to have a baby! I'm going to have a baby brother or sister that will be 26 years younger than me. My boys will have an aunt/uncle younger than they are!! Lol. The baby is due around my boys' bdays in November!! I found that quite amusing. I have weird...mixed feelings about it. The part that irks me is she didn't want to have any kids. She's 35 or 36 & she didn't want any kids & now she's going to have one. She's like...turned off by pregnancy & she can't wait for it to be over. She doesn't have morning sickness or anything. Just the stuff that she reads, she's like disgusted by it. I know pregnancy can have it's moments, but even with those ugly, gross, bad moments, I loved it. I tried to tell her that she has no idea how wonderful it will be & to just treasure this time & enjoy it, because she will miss it. I'd do anything to be in her spot right now & she's wishing it away. *sigh* I am happy for them though. I get to have a baby sibling, hopefully a sister cuz I don't have one! I'll get to see the baby everyday which will feed my baby fever if I haven't gotten preggo by the time the baby is here.

MeganL1980 responded:
Hi everyone....Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Megan and I am 31. We have one daughter, who is currently 5 1/2. I've had the Mirena IUD for 5 years and just had it out via hysteroscopy (they couldn't find the strings). After heavy bleeding initially, I had a followup appt with my doctor and I am clear for TTC now. I am a little afraid this time around because I had pre-e with our first daughter, who was born at 35 weeks, 5 days. I have also been trying to lose weight before having a second, but after speaking to my doctor, he informed me that I was placing too much pressure on myself and basically that I could begin to try to get pregnant. I haven't had a period in nearly 5 years (Just spotting) because of the Mirena hormones. So, I am a little worried about being able to conceive (even though we conceived our first daughter immediately). I am also pretty clueless about where I am at in my cycle, although I had what I think were ovulation pains two nights ago, and we BD'd. Yesterday I had what i believe to be EWCM and we BD'd yesterday as well. (TMI I know). I am just hoping for an easier pregnancy and I would like to be pregnant sooner rather than later! I am excited to meet everyone! Also, as a side note..sorry if this is a duplicate post...I also posted it on the main site. Thanks!

Megan

MrsBurt05 replied to MeganL1980's response:
Welcome!! And tons of baby dust going your way!!

canada2010 responded:
It's been a while since I posted, but cycle 5 was pretty uneventful. This month I had pretty much given up hope since my AF in May marked 6 cycles of trying. But now AF is 2 days late?

On another note **TRIGGER WARNING** a acquaintance of mine just recently (over the weekend) had a late term miscarriage, she was around 6 months along. My heart aches for her, I can't imagine what she's going through. She's gone back east to be with her family to grieve.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ann and my husband and I have been together for 7 years (in July) and have been happily married for 4 (in August) of those. We have just re...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.