Skip to content
Truely JSO
amy7878 posted:
Hi ladies!

My name is Ann and my husband and I just started TTC after 4 years of marriage (well 4 years in august). I was wondering if any of you have any advice or tips for us. I also have PCOS and I have posted on that board as well but it never hurts to get more than one person help!!

thanks in advance for the help ladies!!!

Ann

Heather922 responded:
Welcome My husband and I have been trying since just after our 4th anniversary (about 5 months ago). I actually have a dr appointment in a week, wondering if I have cysts, so we'll how that goes.

Maybe the one thing I've heard the most is to BD every other day, especially if you're not sure of exact ovulation day.

Good luck to you two!

amy7878 replied to Heather922's response:
Thank you so much hun......I have heard that as well....well see though lol I see tat we are kinda in the same boat with this......I wish you and your husband all the best!!!

~Baby Dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Have a great day!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ann and my husband and I have been together for 7 years (in July) and have been happily married for 4 (in August) of those. We have just re...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.